We Are Hiring
Social Media Copywriter (In-House/Remote)
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to join our team, in order to manage some of our customers’ Social Media accounts and promote their products / services on social networks.
Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our client’s social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience on handling multiple social networks.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are maintaining a strong online presence and are brand consistent with their marketing goals.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Coordinate with our designers to create appealing images and videos to complement text
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for ads, events, open roles and product releases)
- Update client’s social media pages with compelling industry news
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, reach)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network online with clients and industry professionals
- English Level: Native or Bilingual
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, articles, emails)
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
The applying process, (like everything we do here) is a bit unorthodox!
Have you seen the movie The Intern?
Robert De Niro, as a 70 years old senior has to record a video to apply for the job.
If he can do it, so can you 🙂
So, the first step is to use our chat bubble (bottom right corner) and send us a video talking about why you want to apply for this role. Just be yourself and tell us a few things about your experience and why you want to work with us.
If you are approved to the next stage, you will receive a form request to answer a few questions and prove your work, by showing us what you can do!
That’s all for the moment.
Looking forward to seeing you!