We Are Hiring (In-House)
We are looking for a Graphic/Web Designer to join our team, in order to manage some of our customers’ accounts for Social Media Posts/Content and promote their products / services on social networks.
We are located in Thermi, Eastern Thessaloniki, near Mediterranean Cosmos so if you are a local, it’s a plus.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, images, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are maintaining a strong online presence and are brand consistent with their marketing goals.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, images and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and account manager to produce final designs
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with video software and technologies (such as Adobe Premiere / After Effects) is a plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
How to Apply
Send us your portfolio with your CV, at email@example.com, using “Graphic Designer” as a subject!
That’s all for the moment.
Looking forward to seeing you!