We Are Hiring (In-House/Hybrid)
We are looking for a PPC Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
We are located in Thermi, Eastern Thessaloniki, so if you are a local, it’s a plus.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on ads platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, facebook ads)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce CPC
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin, Tiktok) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
How to Apply
Send us your portfolio with your CV, at email@example.com, using “PPC Manager” as a subject!
If you are approved to the next stage, you will receive a form request to answer a few questions and a small project request to prove your work, by showing us what you can do!
That’s all for the moment.
Looking forward to seeing you!