We Are Hiring (In-House/Hybrid)
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
We are located in Thermi, Eastern Thessaloniki, so if you are a local, it’s a plus.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in film studies, cinematography or related field is a plus
How to Apply
Send us your portfolio with your CV, at email@example.com, using “Video Editor” as a subject!
If you are approved to the next stage, you will receive a form request to answer a few questions and a small project request to prove your work, by showing us what you can do!
That’s all for the moment.
Looking forward to seeing you!